Tuesday 5 April 2011

April - Spring is in the air

Ask anyone around Edmonton, life is about 30% better than it was this time a month ago.  As I mentioned before, the snow if finally melting (which makes my sprint for the bus in the morning a bit icy) and the temperature is finally hitting some flip flop weather.  Thank God.

I did commit to the 30 day yoga challenge at a local studio (www.infinitefusion.ca) and am so far (5 classes in) happy I have done it.  My hips are more flexible and my mind feels more focused.  To go along with this, I cut back my poker playing drastically, which has led to better sleep for the most part.  I haven't been playing all that well, or running all that well either if I want an excuse, so I hope that moving my focus to something else, for the short term, will help me long term in day to day life and of course with poker.  I am off to do a 2nd class in 30 minutes, need to get ahead if I am going to complete 30 classes in 30 days... have at least two basketball games this month, along with Riverdance tickets, a curling weekend away, Easter long weekend and who knows what else may pop up.

Oh yeah, did I hear someone picked UCONN to ship the NCAA tourney?  If I could figure out how to do it, I would post my bracket... It was a sad day for me yesterday though, I really like Brad Stevens; his coaching style, his demeanor and how well spoken he is, caught myself rooting for the 'underdogs'.  Nonetheless, I picked a champion this year, maybe next year I will actually place a sports bet....

Off to Fusion Flow...

Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment