Tuesday 1 March 2011

Happy New Month!

Wow...March....and it's freezing outside.  Every winter, I try to trick myself into thinking it's warmer by setting my car temperature gauge to Farenheit.  This morning it didn't matter because apparently -40F = -40C.  Oh well, incentive to take care of an indoor 'to do' list I suppose.

Two months into the year, I have started to achieve some of my goals but need to write down some new ones.  So in March, I want to (in no particular order):

(1) Attend 10 yoga classes along with my mini morning practices
(2) Read 2 books
(3) Lose 5 lbs
(4) Make $3000 pokering....will also have to track my sessions to ensure this one makes it
(5) Book a vacation/flight outside of Canada (pending the arrival of my passport)
(6) Complete the outline for my power point presentation (comparing sMMSE vs MoCA cognitive assessments)

Will update my progress throughout the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment