Thursday 17 February 2011

Priorities....


Being new to blogging, I was thinking a bit about it earlier today.  What do I like to read in blogs, what interests me, what do I skim through?  That question didn't come with an easy answer so I put it aside and thought of other questions.  Seemed like a much better plan.  Then I remembered this question, that was once (or twice...) asked of me on some dating site.

The potential love of my life wanted to know....if (I) could have any of the following, which would it be?
(a) Money
(b) Fame
(c) Power
(d) Respect

Not an easy question....but I know my answer.  But I don't think I ever answered it honestly to my true love...which may be my greatest downfall (haha).  This question makes me smile, because it is so hard to choose, and even harder to not elaborate on why you make your choice. 

What's your choice?

I love this song....but it's a level.

1 comment: