Wednesday 16 February 2011

What's in a blog?

So I get a late start to my New Years plans...does it matter which year I am referring to?

Despite often thinking I should write a blog, I never expected I would.  The insecure girl in me doesn't know that there is anything of interest that I can write about.  Hell,  I barely manage twitter.  Then the narcissist within takes over...so here we are.

Over Christmas, I realized that I had no goals.  Zilch.  None.  Was just living.   So I set some and thought that perhaps the hard part was over. 

For the last 8 1/2 years, I have played poker.  For about the last 4 years, I have been coasting.  In the last six weeks, I have been inspired and energized, and more importantly, I have a plan (or at least a vision)...now to begin putting it together.  That will be my challenge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment